Modifying any of the primary parts of a vape kit system will affect the final product for the vaper. Simply put, this means that you should take a more holistic approach when deciding which vape coils to buy, taking into account the style of vaping you prefer.
Selecting a vape coil has traditionally come down to picking between mouth-to-lung and direct-to-lung vaping. We won’t go into detail here because we’ve already done so in other blogs, but if you’re interested, you can read our post on high or low resistance coils for a closer look.
On this page
High resistance coils and low resistance coils, however, have traditionally been the two primary types.
- For a more subtle, smoking-like experience (i.e. MTL vaping), high-resistance coils are typically recommended for new users.
- Advanced vapers who prefer dense flavor and massive clouds (direct-to-lung vaping, or DTL) typically opt for low-resistance coils.
- If you are going for mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, you want a coil with a resistance of 1 or more, but if you are going for direct lung (DTL) vaping, you want to have a resistance that is lower than 1.
- As you gain experience with your vaping apparatus and techniques, you might discover that you enjoy direct lung vaping (DLV) more than mouth-to-lung vaping (MTL). If this is the case, you will need to adjust your preferences regarding the type of vape coil to use.
- You can also enjoy RDTL vaping, which utilizes coils that have a higher resistance than MTL coils but are still lower in resistance than DTL coils and starter coils. RDTL vaping falls somewhere in the middle of MTL and DTL vaping.
The thing is, here’s the deal. In the most recent few years, there has been a widespread movement toward improved ease of use and the development of an integrated service model for the benefit of customers. This has been a positive development. As a direct consequence of this trend, the most telling indicator is the proliferation of disposables; however, vape coils are also included.
The majority of people who vape appear content to defer at least some of their vaping decisions to the manufacturers, with the exception of the most experienced vapers, who like to have complete say over every aspect of their vape setup. It is no longer necessary for you to worry about locating the appropriate coil because many vape starter kits now come complete with the coils that you require.
Because this is meant to be an all-encompassing guide to vape coils, we don’t want to bore you with technical details that are irrelevant to anyone but the most experienced users. However, we do think it’s important to highlight this particular point.
A variety of factors to think about when selecting a vape coil have been discussed in this article. If you’re using a vaporizer, picking out the right vape coil can be a real challenge. However, you need not worry because we will assist you in locating the ideal vape coil for your vaporizer.